Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Here's how complex we are... my chart

So every sign and planet, and even the four axis points all can be correlated to the temperaments.

So I have marked as many of these correlations as I could figure out on my chart.  Many astrologers would weight these factors differently, but a straight count reveals: 8 Phlegmatic (Water, T2), 7 Choleric (Fire, T3), 3 Melancholic (Earth, T4) and 2 Sanguine (Air, T1).  But one way you could also emphasize important aspects would be to consider the part of the chart responsible for appearance.  Not only is my Ascendant Sagittarius (which is Fire, Choleric T3), I have three planets conjunct my Ascendant (also Choleric).  These planets are also in a TSquare, conflicting with Melancholic and Phlegmatic aspects of myself.  I also have a Phlegmatic Grand Trine.  So people probably feel that very strong Water energy (I have all 3 water signs!), unless I am triggered by my Choleric planets, which are all emotional, Moon is feelings, Mars is anger and Venus is compassion.


... but hey, don't listen to me or anyone, EXPRESS YOUR TRUTH! Jane

No comments: