Thursday, March 28, 2013

Full Moon Ravings


So yesterday was the full moon in Libra, which is supposed to be about harmony.  I felt anything but.  I've been voraciously reviewing the Greek Temperaments, especially as discussed by Steiner (of Waldorf and Anthroposophy). I'm fairly certain that I am far more Melancholic than Phlegmatic, and possibly secondarily Choleric!  I told him husband that night, this makes me a somewhat miserable person!  I have tried to hide this my whole life.  I have a lot of shame about how incredibly sensitive I am, how often I am in emotional distress or pain, or physical sensitivity, or picking up on others emotions, etc.  But I now realize I come by it honestly.  I also found out in the Michael Teachings Soul Overeleaves reading that I got, that my chief feature in this life is self-deprication.  My karma is about working through whether I'm a worthy person at all.  A Melancholic desperately hopes they are better than others in some way that gives them distinction, but then hopelessly fears they are worse than everyone, and thus inadequate.  It is what we do.  I don't know if that has anything to do with the Type 4 personality or not.  I'm starting to wonder if the Temperaments really correlate fully.  It doesn't matter.  

"Melancholics should not close their eyes to life's pain, but rather seek it out; through compassion they redirect their suffering outward toward appropriate objects and events. "

I do know that I cannot dress T2 nor Soft Summer.  I just won't.  I am much happier considering myself T4/3, which is essentially a softened winter. Also, I posted a pic on FB with my hair red now and my new blue coat and it got more likes than any T2 profile pic I had over the last year or so.

... but hey, don't listen to me or anyone, EXPRESS YOUR TRUTH! Jane

No comments: