Sunday, April 1, 2012

Mary Kay TimeWise Miracle Set

The TimeWise® Miracle Set® provides incredible age-fighting results to help you maintain younger-looking skin. The set offers 11 age-defying benefits in one skin care regimen: cleanse, exfoliate, freshen, energize, hydrate, smooth, firm, soften, protect, rebuild and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. And it even works with sensitive skin. We tested our TimeWise® Miracle Set® on individuals with extremely sensitive skin, people with rosacea.** The results showed that people with skin sensitivities can experience the same great age-fighting benefits. The Miracle Set® includes:


• TimeWise® 3-In-1 Cleanser, 4.5 oz. net wt.
• TimeWise® Age-Fighting Moisturizer, 3 fl. oz.
• TimeWise® Day Solution Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 35*, 1 fl. oz.
• TimeWise® Night Solution, 1 fl. oz.


Reviews


Mary Kay Miracle Set
I think the products are good. I liked the exfoliant property of the daily cleanser. I had previously used Clinique and had to buy separate cleansing and exfoliating products. They do a good job of cleansing and moisturizing. I think this product.....full text >>


Good
Mary Kay Miracle Set
I have experienced amazing results with this skin care program. Previously using an expensive, natural skincare, I seemed to looking older by the day, which I thought was just the aging process and suffered frequent blemishes. I was introduced to Mary Kay by a family member who had experienced amazing results... full text >>


Excellent
Mary Kay Miracle set
The Miracle set consist in a total skin care package. The plan starts with the use of "3 in 1 cleanser cream" which not only cleanses, but exfoliates and tones at once, then comes the "Age Defying moisturizer cream", very creamy and light, to use during the day... full text >>


Good
Mary Kay Miracle Set
I started using Mary Kay products in 1993 when they had their five step line. My skin changed (as does everyone's) due to hormones and climate changes and I assumed that it just did not work for me any longer. Two years ago my friend became a consultant and I was 30 and bought the Miracle set...full text >>


Excellent



Send me an email: janerekas@marykay.com Jane Rekas, LCSW

No comments: