Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hair Color


This week I have been dying to get my hair cut and give up on growing it out, but then I realized that part of what was bothering me was the roots were showing. So I'm dyeing my hair today in hopes of liking my hair again. I bought this color that claims to lighten even the darkest brown. We'll see.
Loreal Paris Superior Preference
UL51 Hi-Life Natural Brown (cooler)
Before
After

It's so hard to tell from pics, but I love the outcome.  It's a cool ash brown base WITH highlights.  I didn't think it was possible!!!!  (I always overlook my chin and it stands out in pics (without enough coverage).  And my lipstick is weak in this pic.)


keep in mind that I had burgundy highlights before

my hair is still wet and has wet hairspray on it also


my eye makeup today


Follow by email (see top right)
Send me an email: janerekas@hotmail.com Jane Rekas, LCSW
Independent Mary Kay Beauty Consultant http://www.marykay.com/janerekas

No comments: