Open top menu
Saturday, April 7, 2012

I like to play around with comparing systems. So here is a personality test called DISC that has four categories, which I will compare to the 4 Types or Tones. Let's check it out.


D = Winter T4 or 3
I  = Spring T1?
S = Summer T2?
C = Autumn T3 or 4





D = Winter, Warrior, Driver, North 
leader, determined, decides, takes risks
sounds like the bold aspect of T4 
but the energy of T3

I  = Spring, Visionary, Influencer, Spring
communicator, creative, talks, optimistic, wants attention
T1 is optimistic...


S = Summer, Healer, Steady, South
relationships, support, routine, community, wants stability
T2 is the healer and nurturer

C = Autumn, Teacher, Compliant, West
organizes, methodical, facts, analyst, wants details
this does not sound like T3 or fire... sounds more T4



Take a DISC Personality Quiz here.
very long and it doesn't give you the letters :(

Ok, this test is better: here.
D(ominance)=36%
I(nfluence)=4%
S(teadiness)=36%
C(compliance)=24%
so I'm 4/2, 3 or 3/2, 4

Send me an email: janerekas@hotmail.com Jane Rekas, LCSW
Tagged
Jane Rekas
Written by Jane Rekas

Jane Leu Rekas, LCSW, CHt, writes a blog about seasonal color analysis and the four humors. She is certified in Color Me A Season color analysis and does Color Profiles individualized fabric fans online and in Hood River, Oregon.

4 comments

  1. Hey Nice post and appreciate your explanation. We have several ways to analyze one's personality. I would like to share the way of analyzing one's handwriting and get the exact picture of person's personality. We called it personality analysis test by analyzing their handwriting slants letter and comes to know about the motives, strength and disorders in person.

  2. Just wanted to let you know we mentioned your link on our Facebook page as we administer the DISC and liked your take on it. Thanks! http://www.facebook.com/thewinnersedgeconsulting

  3. I also need to take the DISC test because I'm applying for a certain job. Thanks for sharing the link!

  4. Danica says:

    Disc personality test can be considered especially when you are looking for a job. This will help the individual to determine what kind of job is suitable to him or her.

check out my other blogs:

check out my other blogs:

My Blogs

Street style

Street style

Street Style

other style blogs:

other style blogs:

Other Blogs

Feed Blitz Follow and Receive Posts by Email

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Expressing Your Truth Polyvore