Saturday, April 7, 2012

DISC Personality Test

I like to play around with comparing systems. So here is a personality test called DISC that has four categories, which I will compare to the 4 Types or Tones. Let's check it out.


D = Winter T4 or 3
I  = Spring T1?
S = Summer T2?
C = Autumn T3 or 4





D = Winter, Warrior, Driver, North 
leader, determined, decides, takes risks
sounds like the bold aspect of T4 
but the energy of T3

I  = Spring, Visionary, Influencer, Spring
communicator, creative, talks, optimistic, wants attention
T1 is optimistic...


S = Summer, Healer, Steady, South
relationships, support, routine, community, wants stability
T2 is the healer and nurturer

C = Autumn, Teacher, Compliant, West
organizes, methodical, facts, analyst, wants details
this does not sound like T3 or fire... sounds more T4



Take a DISC Personality Quiz here.
very long and it doesn't give you the letters :(

Ok, this test is better: here.
D(ominance)=36%
I(nfluence)=4%
S(teadiness)=36%
C(compliance)=24%
so I'm 4/2, 3 or 3/2, 4

Send me an email: janerekas@hotmail.com Jane Rekas, LCSW

3 comments:

Semele RumbleSmith said...

Just wanted to let you know we mentioned your link on our Facebook page as we administer the DISC and liked your take on it. Thanks! http://www.facebook.com/thewinnersedgeconsulting

Disc personality testing said...

I also need to take the DISC test because I'm applying for a certain job. Thanks for sharing the link!

Danica said...

Disc personality test can be considered especially when you are looking for a job. This will help the individual to determine what kind of job is suitable to him or her.