Open top menu
Monday, April 9, 2012

buy a color wheel

I used to think my eyes were blue, but they are really a strange green.  So when I look on the color wheel for my eye color its really way over in the green to yellow, not blue!  So the opposite, complementary color area would really be purple. Need to try that eye shadow color.
my eye
color wheel

purple smokey eye for green eyes

my unusual green eyes with dark purple eyeshadow
Wow, get me some eye creme fast!  This is my eye at 46, the pic at the top is at 39.  Damn...
Jane Rekas
Written by Jane Rekas

Jane Leu Rekas, LCSW, CHt, writes a blog about seasonal color analysis and the four humors. She is certified in Color Me A Season color analysis and does Color Profiles individualized fabric fans online and in Hood River, Oregon.

0 comments

check out my other blogs:

check out my other blogs:

My Blogs

Street style

Street style

Street Style

other style blogs:

other style blogs:

Other Blogs

Feed Blitz Follow and Receive Posts by Email

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Expressing Your Truth Polyvore