Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Reader Comment

I love this comment, thank you!

On Faces of Jane

Jenny said...
"I just came across this working through my own 4/2 conundrum, and thought...wow, we could be sisters. In my opinion, you look GREAT with the type 4 clothes and hair. Vibrant, alive, powerful, like the real you is coming through. With the 2's, you look (to me) washed out and like you're 'trying' to be softer and compassionate-looking. As if you can't be bold and compassionate at the same time...which isn't true. Maybe that's it: be boldly compassionate! (Thanks for helping me think this through as well by being bold enough to post your pics on the web) "

Send me an email: janerekas@hotmail.com Jane Rekas, LCSW

1 comment:

Jeanine Byers said...

That's awesome, Jane! Great comment. And good to hear from someone else who dealt with the 2 vs. 4 issue.