Saturday, September 17, 2011

IlluminEssensce: Power To Be Yourself

Update: I am very close to Tone II but now living as Type 4 (Tone IV).

I am feeling so excited and calmly happy this morning.  I'm getting ready for the Power to Be Yourself workshop today with Taylore B. Sinclaire.  I'm so happy that I already got to see her and got toned.  I feel so secure and validated.  I'm sure 4 is my secondary, but I don't really care.  If I try to dress 4, it takes energy.  Dressing II is like wearing my true skin.  My outfit today is a cowl neck, which she says is made for Tone IIs.  It accentuates my waist, while also highlighting the girls.  I'm wearing the same grey in my pants and shoes so that it all flows together.  I feel truly beautiful.
My experience with vacillating between 2 and 4 is about the vulnerability of 2. I believe I accentuate my 4 secondary at times to protect myself in a male world. I also have a lot of logical, male qualities. But I have subconsciously vie...wed women's softness as a target for violence, etc. Also, 4s set boundaries, while 2s blur them in their gift of seeking connectedness (in Taylore's book for Tone II). I have a logical, awareness of boundaries as a concept, but I am more a relativist and seek connections between all my details of knowledge I collect. We will all react to the shadow of our Type or Tone, it's part of the journey. It doesn't mean we intend to judge it, we are just revealing the socialization that represses our truth.



2 comments:

AG said...

I've been following your blog for a while, so it is pretty exciting for me to finally know what your Tone is!. You look beautiful, BTW.

Jeanine Byers said...

You look beautiful! I'm so glad you're happy!!