Friday, September 30, 2011

IlluminEssensce Cosmetics

My makeup order came yesterday.  I didn't have a lot of time to play with it this a.m.  I'm wearing the paler lipstick.  I will try the darker one tomorrow.  I never wear blusher and really like it.  I think it highlights my cheekbones, which I guess is what it's supposed to do.  I really like the eyebrow highlighter, and the eyeliner.  I am happy with all the products.  It's good to have a nice brown mascara too.


Send me an email: janerekas@hotmail.com Jane Rekas, LCSW

4 comments:

Jeanine Byers said...

You look really pretty, Jane!

Barbara said...

Lovely, Jane. The pale lipstick is really nice on you and those cheekbones...wow!

colleen said...

you look great, and not at all "made up"...just booful ;)

Natural Facelift said...

Oh Jane no one can guess your age, you look so young and off-course beautiful. Just keep maintaining yourelf, nice to see this.