Open top menu
Friday, September 30, 2011

My makeup order came yesterday.  I didn't have a lot of time to play with it this a.m.  I'm wearing the paler lipstick.  I will try the darker one tomorrow.  I never wear blusher and really like it.  I think it highlights my cheekbones, which I guess is what it's supposed to do.  I really like the eyebrow highlighter, and the eyeliner.  I am happy with all the products.  It's good to have a nice brown mascara too.


Send me an email: janerekas@hotmail.com Jane Rekas, LCSW
Jane Rekas
Written by Jane Rekas

Jane Leu Rekas, LCSW, CHt, writes a blog about seasonal color analysis and the four humors. She is certified in Color Me A Season color analysis and does Color Profiles individualized fabric fans online and in Hood River, Oregon.

4 comments

  1. You look really pretty, Jane!

  2. Barbara says:

    Lovely, Jane. The pale lipstick is really nice on you and those cheekbones...wow!

  3. colleen says:

    you look great, and not at all "made up"...just booful ;)

  4. Oh Jane no one can guess your age, you look so young and off-course beautiful. Just keep maintaining yourelf, nice to see this.

check out my other blogs:

check out my other blogs:

My Blogs

Street style

Street style

Street Style

other style blogs:

other style blogs:

Other Blogs

Feed Blitz Follow and Receive Posts by Email

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Expressing Your Truth Polyvore