Makeup by Season
-
💄 Makeup + Seasonal Color Analysis Guides
1.
*NYX Cosmetics Blog – Seasonal Color Analysis for Makeup*
A detailed post on how seasonal ...
Alternatives to Polyvore
-
*Polyvore officially closed down in 2018.* The site and its apps were shut
down on *April 5, 2018* after being acquired by the fashion retailer
SSENSE,...
I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker. I am a Certified Hypnotist and Certified Past Life Regression Facilitator. I am also an astrologer and Reiki Master. I'm a graduate of Reed College (BA Psychology '87) and Portland State University (MSW '90). I work with children, teens, adults, parents, groups. I have several blogs on personality/temperament, fashion and color. Unfortunately, most are now out of date. I'm certified in Color Me A Season color analysis and used to create custom fabric Color Profiles fans.
Deconstructing Conservative Christianity
-
"YOUR FAITH IS YOURS - NOBODY ELSES. Made this video by request of several
people who are asking for direction. The truth is never afraid of scrutiny.
Ques...
Makeup by Season
-
💄 Makeup + Seasonal Color Analysis Guides
1.
*NYX Cosmetics Blog – Seasonal Color Analysis for Makeup*
A detailed post on how seasonal ...
Alternatives to Polyvore
-
*Polyvore officially closed down in 2018.* The site and its apps were shut
down on *April 5, 2018* after being acquired by the fashion retailer
SSENSE,...
Coordinated Jewelry to Color Profiles Fans
-
[image: Soft Winter]
Soft Winter by expressingyourtruth featuring fake stud earrings
[image: Deep Purple]
Deep Purple by expressingyourtruth featuring pe...
Personality at Work
-
Here Florence Littauer and Rose Sweet apply the "Personality Plus" approach
to the greek humors to understanding interactions at work.
Personality Plus ...
It's all about humor :)
-
We each have a core nature, called by the Greeks, the Four Humors:
Sanguine * Phlegmatic * Choleric * Melancholic
Humor, by any other name (the Four Tempera...
I'm no longer able to access my old Facebook profile, pages or groups. (Also the old Hotmail email address is long gone). current FB: https://www.facebook.com/jane.rekas.7
0 Comments