Monday, September 19, 2011

Closet Redo

Luckily I was already dressing without black, so my transformation hasn't been as shocking as my friend who found out just days ago that she is a Tone III (not a Tone I).  I had such a wonderful experience at the Power to Be Yourself day.  Yesterday I spent the whole day going through my entire closet, down to undergarments, socks, pj's, nail polish, everything, removing all the remaining black, and then I began the process of dyeing my white.  I need to order some more dye.  Then I started experimenting with spray painting shoes.

I found a product that creates a hammered effect and was quite pleased with the trainsformation of two pairs of black shoes.







I'm going to need to find another blue, but it worked.

Send me an email: janerekas@hotmail.com Jane Rekas, LCSW

No comments: