Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Water Signs

Each of the water fire signs is a different modality.  (the modalities)
The signs could relate to your Sun, Moon or Rising.  In fact, you probably want to combine these three in figuring out your overall type, which I will explore in a future post.

As the Cardinal Water sign, Cancer is the most extroverted, and thus the most yang, therefore is probably 2/3.
Cancer


Scorpio is the Fixed Water sign and therefore the most introverted and yin, so possibly 2/4.
Although I've also read that the Mars rulership of Scorpio can lend some yang to it.
Scorpio


As the mutable water sign, Pisces is balanced, so possibly the 2/1.
Pisces


... but hey, don't listen to me, EXPRESS YOUR TRUTH! Jane
EXPRESSING YOUR TRUTH eBOOK Volume I Updated
EXPRESSING YOUR TRUTH: Informed by Astrology

2 comments:

SWriter said...

Your e-books never fail...now I'm on a mission to find out the time of my birth.

Jane Leu Rekas said...

thank you!