|Color for Body & Soul: Discover Yourself and Your Temperament Through Color|
by Naomi E. Donner
book available through author
- Donner follows training from Caygill method (p.8)
- She became a Color Consultant after meeting Gail Florin (Your Ideal Silhouette Proportion Analysis)
- Other influences: Rufolf Steiner, Faber Birren, Dr. Max Luscher (Four Color Person), Dr. Tim LaHaye
The favorite pets...
Sanguine/Enthusiast/T1: daisies, forget-me-knots, willow, hazel, linden and maple trees, and the squirrel, rabbit, weasel and fox
Choleric/Dynamic/T3: poppies, tiger-lilies, lupines, oak, elm and pine trees, and the beaver, bear and rat.
Get four pieces of fabric, of different shades of red,
2 of which are yellow-based and 2 of which are blue-based:
- a clear, pure tangerine, strawberry or poppy
- a rich flame red or tomato red
- an azalea red
- a strong intensive, bluish peony red
Do the following test (preferably with a friend):
If you are undecided whether your basic temperament is Enthuisast T1 or Compassionate T2, drape numbers 1 and 3 alternatively against your face. Between Compassionate T2 and Analytical T4, drape 3 and 4. Compassionate T2 and Dynamic T3, drape 3 and 2. Enthuisiast T1 and Dynamic T3, drape 1 and 2. Dynamic and Analytic T4, drape 3 and 4. Analytic T4 and Enthusiast T1, drape 4 and 1. (I am adding the Type numbers, she does not use them).
- Do you consider yourself a doer or a listener?
- If you are a doer, are you a super salesman, or prefer to work behind the scenes? (the Salesman is the Enthusiast, while the Dynamic is happy pulling strings behind the scenes)
- If a listener (introvert), a) are you perfectionistic, prudent and very black and white in your opinions? (Analytical) or b) do you always want to help your friends and tend to worry? (Compassionate)
... but hey, don't listen to me or anyone, EXPRESS YOUR TRUTH! Jane
EXPRESSING YOUR TRUTH eBOOK Volume I Updated
EXPRESSING YOUR TRUTH: Informed by Astrology