Monday, April 8, 2013

Synthesis

I'm coming to some ideas in my mind.  I have been straining to find validation in all the systems, somehow synthesizing them, but they don't match up, and won't.  So I need to be ok with picking and choosing, and experimenting with what feels like my truth.

Also, I've been focusing on trying to make more of the clothes in my closet already work, by correct choice of accessories, etc.  I spent a portion of the weekend starting to catalog every item I have.  Then I could pull them up in photoshop and if I'm considering buying something new, I can see just what I need to make the clothes I have go farther.  It's fairly anal, but also satisfying to the spendthrift part of me. :)

... but hey, don't listen to me or anyone, EXPRESS YOUR TRUTH! Jane

No comments: