Open top menu
Monday, April 8, 2013

I'm coming to some ideas in my mind.  I have been straining to find validation in all the systems, somehow synthesizing them, but they don't match up, and won't.  So I need to be ok with picking and choosing, and experimenting with what feels like my truth.

Also, I've been focusing on trying to make more of the clothes in my closet already work, by correct choice of accessories, etc.  I spent a portion of the weekend starting to catalog every item I have.  Then I could pull them up in photoshop and if I'm considering buying something new, I can see just what I need to make the clothes I have go farther.  It's fairly anal, but also satisfying to the spendthrift part of me. :)

... but hey, don't listen to me or anyone, EXPRESS YOUR TRUTH! Jane
Tagged
Jane Rekas
Written by Jane Rekas

Jane Leu Rekas, LCSW, CHt, writes a blog about seasonal color analysis and the four humors. She is certified in Color Me A Season color analysis and does Color Profiles individualized fabric fans online and in Hood River, Oregon.

0 comments

check out my other blogs:

check out my other blogs:

My Blogs

Street style

Street style

Street Style

other style blogs:

other style blogs:

Other Blogs

Feed Blitz Follow and Receive Posts by Email

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Expressing Your Truth Polyvore