Open top menu
Friday, May 24, 2013

Type 1

Tie Dye seems made for Type 1s, with it's animation, esp. in lighter tints.


Type 2

Try Soft Tie Dye
web page source (sorry no tutorial)


Type 3

Try Reverse Dye (using bleach)
tutorial


Type 4

Try bold contrast that is more linear.
available at amazon (no tutorial)

Visit my new blog as I teach myself to tie dye:
http://teachyourselftiedye.blogspot.com/

and my pinterest tie dye board


... but hey, don't listen to me or anyone, EXPRESS YOUR TRUTH! Jane
Tagged
Jane Rekas
Written by Jane Rekas

Jane Leu Rekas, LCSW, CHt, writes a blog about seasonal color analysis and the four humors. She is certified in Color Me A Season color analysis and does Color Profiles individualized fabric fans online and in Hood River, Oregon.

1 comments

  1. I just recently discovered your blog, unfortunately it was after I had already spent the money for the DYT course with Carol Tuttle...( in fact it was just a couple of days apart)...I was highly disappointed in the course and did not agree with some of the things that were being said...however there were some things that I did agree with...my learning experience from this is that I am the master and creator of my style...along the way I am free to pick and choose the advice of others...I am really new at this intentional focus on fashion and I have bookmarked you as one of my reads...I enjoy your honesty and fresh takes on the perspective of fashion.

check out my other blogs:

check out my other blogs:

My Blogs

Street style

Street style

Street Style

other style blogs:

other style blogs:

Other Blogs

Feed Blitz Follow and Receive Posts by Email

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Expressing Your Truth Polyvore