Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Challenge Interruptus...

19 days off cool summer
Maybe it's Mercury Retrograde, but I have to discontinue the cool summer challenge.  It's not that I won't dress cool summer anymore.  Some days, I will.  I may also try out Soft Summer, but doing another challenge doesn't feel right, right now.  I need to blog more organically and move in a more healing, less obssessive direction.

The main things I have learned so far are: I can live without black!; I needed a new bra!; I need to belt in at my waist.  Wow!  Really not to do with the color.  Also, I still don't like skirts.

2 comments:

Jeanine Byers said...

Great collage! As you put it all together and looked at all the pics, did you have any insights about what looked best?

Esther said...

You look great, Jane!