Open top menu
Tuesday, August 16, 2011


My 3 goals for August are:
1. go to the gym alternating days with doing an exercise dvd at home daily 5 days of the week - omg, totally have to get back on track
1b. I'm restarting Hcg today and will be tracking my weight - I've been tracking my weight, but I'm off HcG already and restarting a Thyroid medication.
1c. I'm going to read more about my thyroid, yin/yang balancing diet and body type diets
2. begin online hypnotherapy class, yes, I'm doing this
3. make a business plan for online blogging - oh I don't know....  *

Can you blog for a living?  or part of your living?  And if so, how?
a. eBooks: somewhere I made a list of a dozen topics I could do, where is that list?
b. my cafepress store (check out http://printfection.com/ and http://goodstorm.com/)
c. accept donations from paypal or amazon honor system (buy me a coffee or off wishlist)
d. marketing my services (therapist, astrologer, reiki practitioner, ?)
e. ads


http://3in30.ashleypichea.com/welcome-to-the-3in30-challenge/

My hubby made a list too:
1. Yoga on non gym days
2. Read and study for certification test.
3. Find entertainment other than TV nightly!
Jane Rekas
Written by Jane Rekas

Jane Leu Rekas, LCSW, CHt, writes a blog about seasonal color analysis and the four humors. She is certified in Color Me A Season color analysis and does Color Profiles individualized fabric fans online and in Hood River, Oregon.

4 comments

  1. Those are great goals for both of you! How cool that you're doing the challenge.

  2. LOL about the "Oh I don't know..." :).

  3. If, at some point, you get interested in color analysis again, I have info on the mysterious "third characteristic." If not, I will create my own free ecourse. I've actually already started working on it because I am imagining you will head in the direction of Illuminessensce.

  4. JSmith says:

    Good stuff. Thank you so so much for sharing your knowledge with the world through the Internet. Wonderful blog and post you got here
    HCG Diet
    HCG Diet Drops

check out my other blogs:

check out my other blogs:

My Blogs

Street style

Street style

Street Style

other style blogs:

other style blogs:

Other Blogs

Feed Blitz Follow and Receive Posts by Email

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Expressing Your Truth Polyvore