Monday, November 11, 2013

Energy



I was thinking of trying to create a diagram of the energy types, because they almost have directions they favor, at least water goes down and air goes up.  So I created this diagram.  I chose to have fire leading, as if the whole thing is moving west, and earth brings up the back, providing support and boundaries.  I suppose you could move things around.  (This does not go with some of the traditional wheels where fire is in the south, etc.)  I suppose earth could be at the bottom of course too, for instance.  

So then I have this image that my water energy flows downward into the earth and those two sections form a bowl tipping on it's side, the earth being the bowl.  That could be a symbol of 2/4.  



... but hey, don't listen to me, EXPRESS YOUR TRUTH! Jane


No comments: