Open top menu
Thursday, June 27, 2013

I just discovered this app on Facebook to create comics, called bitstrips.

So I started revising my eBook which I'd written after the first year of writing this blog.  I have to say while I know a lot more, I don't necessarily have more answers and may even have more questions.

I've had a realization that if I am a 2/4 or a 4/2 and they are so close to 50/50, I'm not sure I can really understand pure Type 2 that is not influenced by 4, or pure Type 4 that is not influenced by 2.  It's a property of Quantum Physics that the observer changes the observed.  I can only see through my own eyes.

... but hey, don't listen to me or anyone, EXPRESS YOUR TRUTH! Jane
Jane Rekas
Written by Jane Rekas

Jane Leu Rekas, LCSW, CHt, writes a blog about seasonal color analysis and the four humors. She is certified in Color Me A Season color analysis and does Color Profiles individualized fabric fans online and in Hood River, Oregon.

1 comments

  1. S WC says:

    Haven't found "pure" either...

    With the 4/2 or 2/4 does it matter which one is leads as far as your personal style? Have you tried dressing leading with the 4 or 2? Leave out the "black" if it doesn't work and see how it feels to be a 4/2(for example wear something smooth with wavy designs) or wear something with that flows with straight lines)

    It seems,in theory, that not being pinned down to one essence gives you a lot more freedom of expression with your wardrobe.

    You may have discovered something here: expressing yourself using a mix of two types or more...mmm

check out my other blogs:

check out my other blogs:

My Blogs

Street style

Street style

Street Style

other style blogs:

other style blogs:

Other Blogs

Feed Blitz Follow and Receive Posts by Email

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Expressing Your Truth Polyvore