Open top menu
Thursday, June 30, 2011

So I am still planning on buying a few items in the T4 colors, but initially do not feel the attraction to them that some T4s are describing on the fb groups.  So I'm going to look at the 12 Seasonal palettes Cool Winter choices as expressions I'm more comfortable with (in addition to the Soft Summer colors from that system).


winter



cool winter
soft summer
Jane Rekas
Written by Jane Rekas

Jane Leu Rekas, LCSW, CHt, writes a blog about seasonal color analysis and the four humors. She is certified in Color Me A Season color analysis and does Color Profiles individualized fabric fans online and in Hood River, Oregon.

0 comments

check out my other blogs:

check out my other blogs:

My Blogs

Street style

Street style

Street Style

other style blogs:

other style blogs:

Other Blogs

Feed Blitz Follow and Receive Posts by Email

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Expressing Your Truth Polyvore