The Classic Styles were mentioned in an earlier post. "Sporty, Traditional and Elegant.. are classic. They are timeless, enduring styles which all for easy coordination and wardrobe building. Most women benefit from having one classic style as the foundation of their wardrobe. It saves them time and money."
"The four other styles (Feminine, Alluring, Creative and Dramatic) are non-classic and add variety and spice to the wardrobe." "A woman may require all seven styles in the course of her life."
Feminine styles, which relates to a modest version of Romantic in other systems, are items you would wear to children's events, church functions, craft fairs, garden parties, luncheons, receptions, teas, volunteering or weddings.
- Clothing: soft, covered up
- Accessories: detailed, heirloom
- Clothing: tight-fitting, bare, seductive
- Accessories: strategically placed
- Clothing: mixing a variety of colors, patterns, styles
- Accessories: eclectic, unusual
- Clothing: exaggerated, contrasting
- Accessories: bold, sculpted
... but hey, don't listen to me, EXPRESS YOUR TRUTH! Jane