Depending on the author or system, the oval face shape is attributed differently. But when I did my research for my Astrology Face Reading ebook, I surmised that the oval face shape is the most common and can actually be all of the types.
How to tell if your OVAL face shape is one of the four types:
A classic TYPE One with an oval face is Sally Fields.
- She is also know as the quintessential Sanguine celeb.
- Sally Fields is also known as a "Vital Spring" or 1/4.
- The Greeks say that the "Venusian Sanguine" will have an oval face.
- Kentner says the Spring face can be oblong.
A classic Type Two with an oval face is Princess Di.
- Caygill, Kitchener, Sinclaire and Tuttle associate Type 2 or Summer with oval.
- But guess what? It's not supported anywhere else. So just keep an open mind.
- The Chinese say the water element is associated with the round face.
- The Greeks also say the Phlegmatic face shape is round.
A classic Type Three with an oval face is Elizabeth Banks.
The Greeks call a Type 3 (or Choleric) with an oval face Apollonian, referring to the Sun God's beauty, and it's associated astrologically with Leo. The Apollonian is often the blonde T3 also, or to dye their hair blonde and get away with it.
A classic Type Four with an oval face is Megan Fox.
(Although Paulos considers her fire).
- Caygill, Sinclaire and Riter say the Winter face is oval. Kitchener and Segerstrom say elongated oval.
- Kentner says the Winter face is oblong. Tuttle says oval, square or rectangle (right?).
- The Greeks says the Melancholic face shape is square or rectangle. The Chinese put Earth with square.
- From astrology, the Mercurial subtype can have an elongated oval face, from the influence of Saturn.
... but hey, don't listen to me, EXPRESS YOUR TRUTH! Jane
- to follow by email with FeedBlitz, enter your email in left column
- like Expressing Your Truth Facebook page