Saturday, October 5, 2013

My Cats


I always joke that my cats are Type 4.  They sort of have to be with being tuxedo cats. But they have different secondaries.  My older cat, Coco, is more sedate and mature, and my younger cat, Luna aka "Kitten," is more mischievous.  That could certainly be age.  But even when Coco was younger, she was so nurturing to her brother, she would douse him when she'd lick his ear and face.  So Coco is 4/2, whereas Kitten is 4/1.


Check out a new blog, by Amanda, who has a beautiful horse she shares on her type and color blog, Unbridled: The goings-on, random whims, and ramblings in my head on-screen. Expect to see OOTD, recipes, possibly some vlogs, and thoughts about life and feelings in general.

(Amanda is still figuring out her type, but might be a 1/4)



... but hey, don't listen to me, EXPRESS YOUR TRUTH! Jane


No comments: