- Se: Extraverted Sensing: Acts on concrete data from here and now. Trusts the present, then lets it go.
- Si: Introverted Sensing: Compares present facts and experiences to past experience. Trusts the past. Stores sensory data for future use.
- Ne: Extraverted Intuition: Sees possibilities in the external world. Trusts flashes from the unconscious, which can then be shared with others.
- Ni: Introverted Intuition: Looks at consistency of ideas and thoughts with an internal framework. Trusts flashes from the unconscious, which may be hard for others to understand.
- Te: Extraverted Thinking: Seeks logic and consistency in the outside world. Concern for external laws and rules.
- Ti: Introverted Thinking: Seeks internal consistency and logic of ideas. Trusts his or her internal framework, which may be difficult to explain to others.
- Fe: Extraverted Feeling: Seeks harmony with and between people in the outside world. Interpersonal and cultural values are important.
- Fi: Introverted Feeling: Seeks harmony of action and thoughts with personal values. May not always articulate those values.
- Dominant Extroverted Feeling: Fe personal connection, personal consideration, ritualizing, social awareness, team building
- ESFJ = Fe > Si > Ne > Ti
- ENFJ = Fe > Ni > Se > Ti
- Dominant Introverted Feeling: Fi essence reading, moral compass, empathy, devotion, idealism
- ISFP = Fi > Se > Ni > Te
- INFP = Fi > Ne > Si > Te
- Dominant Extroverted Sensing : Se scanning environment, sensual experience, active energy, fun loving, stage presence
- ESFP = Se > Fi > Te > Ni
- ESTP = Se > Ti > Fe > Ni
- Dominant Introverted Sensing: Si reliability, practicality, attention to detail, stability
- ISFJ = Si > Fe > Ti > Ne
- ISTJ = Si > Te > Fi > Ne
- Dominant Extroverted Intuition: Ne pattern surfing, brainstorming, improvisation, change inhibition, inspirational energy
- ENFP = Ne > Fi > Te > Si
- ENTP = Ne > Ti > Fe > Si
- Dominant Introverted Intuition: Ni perspective shifting, meaningful insight, prediction, visionary drive, independence of mind
- INFJ = Ni > Fe > Ti > Se
- INTJ = Ni > Te > Fi > Se
- Dominant Extroverted Thinking: Te thirst for challenge, planning and decision making, organizing, protocols
- ESTJ = Te > Si > Ne > Fi
- ENTJ = Te > Ni > Se > Fi
- Dominant Introverted Thinking: Ti clarification, princple understanding, situational logic, dspassion, situational analysis
- INTP = Ti > Ne > Si > Fe
- ISTP = Ti > Se > Ni > Fe