Fascinating group that is working on visual cues of Jung's cognitive functions.
"The origin of the concepts described in this site are those first published by the late psychiatrist Carl Gustav Jung, for whose contributions to psychology we are ever grateful. References are also made the research of Dario Nardi in neuroscience - form whom we are also grateful and eager to continue collaborating with. All other articles herein, unless otherwise specified, are written by Juan (Erifrail) Sandoval and Renee (Alerith) Bayard. Site designs, artwork and animations are also done by Erifrail & Alerith."
- Se: Extraverted Sensing: Acts on concrete data from here and now. Trusts the present, then lets it go.
- Si: Introverted Sensing: Compares present facts and experiences to past experience. Trusts the past. Stores sensory data for future use.
- Ne: Extraverted Intuition: Sees possibilities in the external world. Trusts flashes from the unconscious, which can then be shared with others.
- Ni: Introverted Intuition: Looks at consistency of ideas and thoughts with an internal framework. Trusts flashes from the unconscious, which may be hard for others to understand.
- Te: Extraverted Thinking: Seeks logic and consistency in the outside world. Concern for external laws and rules.
- Ti: Introverted Thinking: Seeks internal consistency and logic of ideas. Trusts his or her internal framework, which may be difficult to explain to others.
- Fe: Extraverted Feeling: Seeks harmony with and between people in the outside world. Interpersonal and cultural values are important.
- Fi: Introverted Feeling: Seeks harmony of action and thoughts with personal values. May not always articulate those values.
- Dominant Extroverted Feeling: Fe personal connection, personal consideration, ritualizing, social awareness, team building
- ESFJ = Fe > Si > Ne > Ti
- ENFJ = Fe > Ni > Se > Ti
- Dominant Introverted Feeling: Fi essence reading, moral compass, empathy, devotion, idealism
- ISFP = Fi > Se > Ni > Te
- INFP = Fi > Ne > Si > Te
- Dominant Extroverted Sensing : Se scanning environment, sensual experience, active energy, fun loving, stage presence
- ESFP = Se > Fi > Te > Ni
- ESTP = Se > Ti > Fe > Ni
- Dominant Introverted Sensing: Si reliability, practicality, attention to detail, stability
- ISFJ = Si > Fe > Ti > Ne
- ISTJ = Si > Te > Fi > Ne
- Dominant Extroverted Intuition: Ne pattern surfing, brainstorming, improvisation, change inhibition, inspirational energy
- ENFP = Ne > Fi > Te > Si
- ENTP = Ne > Ti > Fe > Si
- Dominant Introverted Intuition: Ni perspective shifting, meaningful insight, prediction, visionary drive, independence of mind
- INFJ = Ni > Fe > Ti > Se
- INTJ = Ni > Te > Fi > Se
- Dominant Extroverted Thinking: Te thirst for challenge, planning and decision making, organizing, protocols
- ESTJ = Te > Si > Ne > Fi
- ENTJ = Te > Ni > Se > Fi
- Dominant Introverted Thinking: Ti clarification, princple understanding, situational logic, dspassion, situational analysis
- INTP = Ti > Ne > Si > Fe
- ISTP = Ti > Se > Ni > Fe