Open top menu
Friday, August 23, 2013

NEWER JENNIFER BUTLER VIDEOS POST
















CAREER WEAR:
GOING GRAY:


PRINTS:


Donna M Upload 1

SUMMER SESSION 1

SUMMER SESSION 2
SUMMER SESSION 3

CONTINUING EDUCATION 1
CONTINUING EDUCATION 2


DONNA M. CLOTHING:


Donna M. Part 1

Donna M. Part 2

Donna M. and the Palette

Donna M., our nature comes from mother nature


Autumn Season:
How to define Essence:







Can I wear White?

 Wearing Black


Color Personalities of Women

Color Personalities of Men







Necklines that Flatter You:

PACKING FOR BUSINESS:

PACKING

EXERCISE TO ERRANDS:
 
GOING GRAY

AUTUMN SESSION 1

AUTUMN SESSION 2 (SERRAHNA)

 PRINTS:

How People Move:

Smooth Clothing vs. Texture:

Belts:

Sunglasses and Handbags:
Accessories:


... but hey, don't listen to me, EXPRESS YOUR TRUTH! Jane
Jane Rekas
Written by Jane Rekas

Jane Leu Rekas, LCSW, CHt, writes a blog about seasonal color analysis and the four humors. She is certified in Color Me A Season color analysis and does Color Profiles individualized fabric fans online and in Hood River, Oregon.

1 comments

  1. Hi Jane, I love color and exploring all the systems. I love your blog! I wish I had seen this before I paid Jennifer butler to see all these videos. ....you have such a weath of info available. By the way, I was typed a couple of years ago as a Color Alliance as a true resplendent summer. Interesting journey, would love to connect and talk more.

check out my other blogs:

check out my other blogs:

My Blogs

Street style

Street style

Street Style

other style blogs:

other style blogs:

Other Blogs

Feed Blitz Follow and Receive Posts by Email

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Expressing Your Truth Polyvore