Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Typed and Toned

This is just my experience.  I read the DYT book and initially related the most to Type 4.  I then realized I was hiding my actual Type 2.  In an FB group, Carol said I was Type 4 in the way I reacted to her.  I bought her system as a Type 2 and then traded it in for Type 4.  I am not Type 4.

I was toned by Taylore Sinclaire in person as a Tone II.  When I was standing in the room with 25 or so women, and a few men, there were other Tone IVs there.  I am not Tone IV.  There were Tone IIIs there, I am not Tone III.  I am definitely Tone II.  When I stood in front of the room, it got quiet and serene.  I am also an empath.

A psychic read me as a 2/3 or 3/2.

My secondary is still up for debate.

Faces of Jane, nearly a year ago.

Send me an email: janerekas@hotmail.com Jane Rekas, LCSW

No comments: