Friday, October 31, 2014

Dress up in the four types or seasons

We all dress up, not just on Halloween.  It's my theory that many of dressed in our secondary before finding out our type* or season.  Or we may try all of the colors and styles, in our journey before having a system to use.

I really wanted to be a punk in college, because I was such a pretend prep in high school.


Halloween 1984

Awhile back, I dressed up in the four season/types:




How to try on the four types


I've also tried on clothes, styles and colors, virtually.

How to make Photoshop Paperdolls, I also do these for others.


*Authors that use type



... but hey, don't listen to me, EXPRESS YOUR TRUTH! Jane


2 comments:

SWriter said...

Cool post.
I see a strong 2 and a strong 4 in you. (half and half??)

Jane Leu Rekas said...

My dilemma has been the fact that I am about 50/50 T2 and T4. I dressed 2/4 for several years, and as you know, switched to 4/2 recently.