Open top menu
Sunday, June 1, 2014

Today I am beginning a project to check the Feng Shui of my new living room with the Feng Shui Bagua map.  We are renting a house that was built in the 1890s they think.  It is really outdated of course, and one of the main ways is in lighting.  There no outlets on the left wall and the entrance is particularly dark.  So I remembered the important use of mirrors in Feng Shui cures.



The entrance is next to the Knowledge area.

entrance before
entrance after
Next I am going to accent that wall with paint or perhaps wall paper.
If I choose paint, it might be softer than this red.

I think wallpaper would look best.

Results







... but hey, don't listen to me, EXPRESS YOUR TRUTH! Jane


Jane Rekas
Written by Jane Rekas

Jane Leu Rekas, LCSW, CHt, writes a blog about seasonal color analysis and the four humors. She is certified in Color Me A Season color analysis and does Color Profiles individualized fabric fans online and in Hood River, Oregon.

0 comments

check out my other blogs:

check out my other blogs:

My Blogs

Street style

Street style

Street Style

other style blogs:

other style blogs:

Other Blogs

Feed Blitz Follow and Receive Posts by Email

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Expressing Your Truth Polyvore