Saturday, June 10, 2017

Cosmetic Tattooing!

As you may know, I'm about to go to Europe to see my family that lives over there.  So I decided to get cosmetic tattooing done.  I went to Heidi Farland at Northwest Muse in Vancouver, WA.  ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐NorthwestMuse.com 

 
I got my eyebrows and eyeliner done and I couldn't be happier!







Travel Plans post (I'm going to the UK, Ireland, Scotland, Switzerland and France)
and http://myjaneaology.blogspot.com/

Here's part of why I got permanent makeup done.  I have a thyroid condition and with aging, I basically lost a lot of my eyebrows and have very sparse lashes.

One of the first things I learned in the color world was the importance of eyebrows, so I had started drawing them in.  But now I don't have too!

Also, as a Winter it is especially important to have definition.

It does not hurt! You just have to make sure you see someone who numbs your eyes well - like Heidi! :) 


I'm no stranger to tattoos, so why not get the convenience and beauty of permanent makeup? My father, Felix Leu, was Swiss and he came to America to go to art school.  He and my mother didn't stay together and traveled quite a bit.  He landed at one point in London and learned tattooing and then sent his son, Filip Leu, to apprentice around the world. Together they ran the Leu Family Iron.  http://www.leufamilyiron.com/



hire me: I do CMAS and Color Profiles virtual analysis

... but hey, don't listen to me, EXPRESS YOUR TRUTH! Jane
  • All My Other Blogs
  • No comments: