- PASTEL SPRING — (Spring mixed with Summer) Hair coloring: brunette or ash blonde hair
- STRIKING SPRING — (Spring – Winter) black to dark brown. Skin tone is porcelain to dark olive but with yellow under base
- GLORIOUS SPRING — (Spring – Autumn) red to light blonde red or blonde with freckled skin
- ABSOLUTE SPRING — usually has blonde hair. When Absolute the Personality traits fit almost perfectly.
Common Spring Personality Traits
- MOONLIGHT SUMMER — (Summer mixed with Winter) Hair coloring: dark ash brown to brunette or silver gray.
- SUNSHINE SUMMER — (Summer – Spring) golden blonde highlights in ash brown hair.
- INDIAN SUMMER — (Summer – Autumn) light red or copper, ash blonde hair.
- ABSOLUTE SUMMER usually has light brown hair, it could also be gray.
- GENTLE AUTUMN — This Autumn type is mixed with Summer which adjusts their temperament reactions to frustrating things. The Gentle type has a light hair coloring. Mixed with Summer the personality will be quieter, but inwardly more stubborn.
- GOLDEN AUTUMN — Blonde Autumns are mixed with Spring and they really love the more intense colors found in Autumn’s Color Fan. Golden Autumns love the pure orange, purple, gold, red orange, etc.
- STRIKING AUTUMN — Very dark hair indicates a mixing with Winter Season. This Autumn type may look good in a warm black which is found on strip 40 in Autumn’s Color Fan®.
- ABSOLUTE AUTUMN — Red hair does not always mean you are Autumn, but copper red hair does. We also find some Autumns who have a neutral beige hair coloring. Most Autumns share a very warm under toned complexion, especially when they get “worked up ” about something.
Common Autumn Personality Traits
- SNOW FROST WINTER — (Winter mixed with Summer) Hair color will likely be light brown.
- FIRELIGHT WINTER — (Winter with Spring blend ) Your hair color may be blonde, almost white blonde.
- SUNSET WINTER — (Winter mixed with Autumn) Haircolor will be auburn or medium red.
- ABSOLUTE WINTER — If you have dark hair and light skin , or if your hair is very dark and your skin is dark.
Common Winter Personality Traits
A quick look into your eyes:
Other than skin tone, eyes show more about a person’s season than most physical traits. Each season has a dominant feature which is shown in the eye. The SUMMER eye appears as crackly glass, WINTER – spokes on a wheel, SPRING – Yellow sunburst around a gray doughnut shape, AUTUMN – Aztec sun directly around the pupil with specks and dots sometimes.
Post a Comment