Thursday, February 28, 2013

Seven Soul Type Faces



I stumbled across this system of seven soul types correlated with seven types of faces.

But it only matches up your personality, not necessarily your facial features.





The Sage soul

The King soul


The Priest soul






on the test I got Scholar, but relate to Artisan
I have the most education in my siblings,
but am a repressed artist
I could be part Server too


 
Vanessa is a Scholar. I do have a prominent brow.
  
Charlize is an Artisan


on the test mom got Artisan, but looks like a King?
Helena is an Artisan, Jackie O was a King, Dame Judy is a Warrior


Greg got Sage on the test, but I thought he looks like a Priest too
 
Clooney is a Sage and Steiner was a Priest


My late father definitely was an Artisan
He was an artist all his life
Paul is an Artisan

My late grandmother definitely was a Server
She was a librarian and activist
 

My late grandfather definitely was a Scholar
He was a PhD
 
Louis Pasteur was a Scholar

More later when I consider how these archeypal face categories match up with other systems.

 See 7 Personality Types at Amazon.com

Follow by email (see top right)
Send me an email: janerekas@hotmail.com Jane Rekas, LCSW

No comments: