Sunday, September 1, 2024

Selfies and Going Gray

Selfies are deceptive. I know my face, from the mirror and camera, from the front. It shrinks something 3 dimensional down to one plane. My face looks more oval than it is when you see it from an angle other than straight on.  I have always had a pixie as my home base haircut. I guess I thought it was "cuter." I stopped dyeing my hair and plan to allow myself to go gray.

My skin is quite dry. I really do nothing with it. I guess I need to start.  I started using something to shave peach fuzz. I also ordered the Boomsticks to add moisture and some color.


I also have an overbite, which I've noticed more now that I spend hours per week on zoom. When I smile, or grimace really, my pointy chin disappears and raises up.  I don't like it.

I want this look, but my hair doesn't quite do that. And my head is a bit squarer.









... but hey, don't listen to me, EXPRESS YOUR TRUTH! Jane

All My Blogs: Makeover Assists | Celebrities | Mindful Makeup EYT Closet | Hair by Season | Four Type Systems |Portfolio |Expressing Your True Colors Color Profiles  

No comments: