Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Blogger Friends of Mine

Four Type Systems authors include: Segerstrom, Wright, Donner, Bulter, Garza/Lupo, etc. (before DYT)


Hello Color, Style and Type fans and friends!

Thanks for visiting my cavern of details, theories and thoughts.  You already know that I love researching the idea of type, or humor, in ancient history and throughout the color and style authors that use the concept.  Like many of you, and not others of you, I found all this arena through DYT, almost walked away with a bad taste in my mouth, and then chose to stick around and keep expanding my view of all of it.  Luckily, I got passed feeling really negative as my focus shifted.  But I also think, just like we learn in the school system, it's important to stand up to bullying and support others that experience it.  Here are some posts by sistah bloggers who are just sharing their experience and the impact it's had on them.






Four Type Systems authors include: Segerstrom, Wright, Donner, Bulter, Garza/Lupo, etc. (before DYT)





... but hey, don't listen to me, EXPRESS YOUR TRUTH! Jane


No comments: