Monday, May 5, 2014

My Style


My Essences are:
Natural 30%, Classic 25%, Dramatic 20%, Romantic 15%

Dramatic/
Theatrical 4
20%Natural/
Relaxed 6
30%Exuberant/
Lively 1
5%Classic/
Traditional 5
25%Romantic/
Sensual 3
15%Youthful/
Playful 1
5%Angelic/
Ethereal 0
0%

So I have a lot of choices, and here's what I think about them:
  1. Natural on it's own is boring, but I could see California Casual, well on the weekends, esp. since I was born in San Francisco
  2. But Bohemian is out for the same reason, it's too much
  3. Classic is actually my favorite, probably American Classic and Minimalist, and this is why I love Androgynous
  4. Dramatic is something I don't realize I can do, but should be adding in more, though probably never to Avant Garde level
  5. Romantic is probably out, along with Exotic and even Demure
  6. I can see Grunge which is Natural & Dramatic, b/c I love Doc Marten's, but it doesn't work for work






... but hey, don't listen to me, EXPRESS YOUR TRUTH! Jane

No comments: