Monday, August 20, 2012

Adding in your secondary

Assuming that one way to handle your secondary, is to make it secondary to your palette.  In other words, keep your palette colors (DYT, IE, Wright, Kitchener, etc.), but then add in some of the other aspects: design lines, fabrication, texture or pattern of your secondary.

Here are the three types with secondary 1, differing in their base palette.



Here are the three types with secondary 2, differing in their base palette.
Here are the three types with secondary 3, differing in their base palette.




Here are the three types with secondary 4, differing in their base palette.







Follow by email (see top right)
Send me an email: janerekas@hotmail.com Jane Rekas, LCSW

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have been looking at types for a while now and think I am type 4/2. I like the styles you have put together for that type but I didn't think orange was type 4? I thought types 2 and 4 were cool colours?