Saturday, October 5, 2013

Subscribe to Type 3 Vlogger

If you haven't seen this Type 3 blogger/vlogger, go subscribe to her channel.  And visit her blog:
http://thetype3woman.blogspot.com/  old location

she changed her addresses: http://thetypewoman.blogspot.com/ 


Catch up on her vids:


Long, Type 3 hair!

  • 1 week ago
  • 21 views
I made a video prior to this for a Facebook group I'm a part of (hence the reason I was talking about my hair being pulled back).



My new hair cut.

  • 4 days ago
  • 147 views
Not near as often as I should, I get my hair cut. I hate straightening my hair and having to do this before and after the cut only confirmed it. I also talk about an adventure I experienced o…



OUTTAKE!

  • 3 days ago
  • 12 views
Help me I can't get out! Setting up the camera to do another video in the drugstore parking lot when I noticed someone was a little too close for comfort.




$5 sunglasses with Type 3 colors!

  • 2 days ago
  • 11 views
Went to the drugstore and found the perfect pair of sunglasses in Type 3 colors and only for $5! I mentioned that maybe the sunglasses were in Type 2 colors as I was blinded by the …



My secondary influence and "rebel" color.

  • 1 day ago
  • 11 views
What color do you wear that you technically should not? …




... but hey, don't listen to me, EXPRESS YOUR TRUTH! Jane

No comments: