How do you find your season?
The Many Ways to Drape
|Spring with Autumn: Warm Spring, True Spring, Glorious Spring|
Absolute Spring, Golden Spring, or Floral Spring
|Spring with Summer: Light Spring, Pastel Spring|
|Spring with Winter: Clear Spring, Bright Spring, Striking Spring|
Striking Spring, Vivid Spring, or Vital Spring
|Summer with Winter: Cool Summer, Moonlight Summer|
True Summer, Absolute Summer, or Classic Summer
|Summer with Autumn: Soft Summer, Indian Summer|
Muted Summer, Dusky Summer, Sunset Summer, or Twilight Summer
|Summer with Spring: Light Summer, Sunshine Summer, Fair Summer|
|Autumn with Spring: Warm Autumn, Golden Autumn|
True Autumn or Absolute Autumn
|Autumn with Winter: Deep Autumn, Striking Autumn|
Dark Autumn or Striking Autumn
|Autumn with Summer: Soft Autumn|
Muted Autumn, Gentle Autumn, or Mellow Autumn
|Winter with Summer: Cool Winter|
True Winter or Absolute Winter
|Winter with Spring: Clear Winter|
Bright Winter, Vivid Winter, or Contrasting Winter
|Winter with Autumn: Deep Winter|
Dark Winter or Sunset Winter
This correlation of DYT and the 12 Seasonal Palettes is purely hypothetical and not endorsed by either system. Probable connection between DYT and Color Analysis.
Get Swatch Books, Fans, Palettes
Color Analysis Systems
- 12 Tone Pictures (examples) - Reveal Consultancy This page shows women draped and categorized in the 12 Tones/Seasons along with minipalettes.
- Truth is Beauty - Seasonal Color Analysis: Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter Beautiful elegant site with sections you can click through of the seasons and each of their 3 categories, with celebrity examples. What Season Are You?
- 12 Blueprints: Christine Scaman This blog has tons of info. on the different seasons, referred to as blueprints.
- Seasonal Color Analysis FAQs: The Chic Fashionista Anna Villaruel
- Color Me Beautiful Europe Image Consultants
- Color Me Beautiful plus: video of a color analysis
- Color Me A Season Since 1979, four True Seasons, and 3 blends each. Beautiful names, but little visuals on the site.
- My Best Colors: 620 colors from skin tone This is a very different system based on finding your exact skin tone.
- Pretty Your World: Color Revival by Lora Alexander
- Lora Alexander's Blog
- Seasonal Color Analysis Blog, Yelena Starikova Very editorial coverage of models and celebs in all the palettes.
- Color My Closet: Lauren Battistini Haute couture feeling from this analyst. Mainly advertising her constulting services.
- Shop My Closet Boutique
- Shop My Closet Color Guide One of the best visuals of the four main seasons' homebase palettes and how they blend to become the 3 versions of each season.
- The 16 Season Color Analysis System