Thursday, December 10, 2015

365 Grateful - spin on OOTD



365 Grateful


This morning I saw a very cute post on a project on gratitude.  It's called 365 Grateful! #365grateful  I'd like to suggest that we find ways to bring gratitude into our OOTD posts!  When you take pictures of your outfit of the day, bring in a celebratory feeling, whether its for a piece of jewelry of clothing you're grateful you found at that funky thrift shop or were gifted, or more importantly you're grateful it brings out your beautiful eyes, or reflects your nature/God gifted true coloring, or makes you feel sassy, or your're grateful for your curves!!

Today I am grateful to be at peace with myself.
#365gratitude


Start Your Own Project

1. "Grab your camera or phone and take a photo each day of something you’re grateful for
2. Load it to Facebook or Instagram tagging #365grateful to share with your friends and family
3. Do this for at least 30 days and you’re sure to notice a difference in your life!"










hire me: I do CMAS and Color Profiles virtual analysis

... but hey, don't listen to me, EXPRESS YOUR TRUTH! Jane
check out all my spinoff blogs in column to the left, view web version first

No comments: